Returns and Exchanges
- What is your return policy? We guarantee your complete satisfaction, if you are not satisfied with a product it can return within 30 days. No refunds on books or electrical parts.
- Can I return a product if I change my mind and it has been over 30 days? Yes, but depending on the condition of the product and the current market value, we may not refund you the full purchase price of the product.
- Is there a restocking fee? After 30 days we may charge a restocking percentage for products that are returned for non-warranty reasons. Items that are not in resaleable condition will also incur a restocking fee.
- What is a core charge? Many rebuilt products have a refundable core charge associated with them. This means that we may be able to credit you for the core if it's in rebuildable condition and you return the old used part in the box we sent you the new one in.
- How do I claim a warranty? The best way to start this process is to contact one of our Customer Service Representatives.
- Who pays for shipping on a return? This depends on the reason for the return. If you changed your mind and are returning a product, we will not cover the shipping. If we made a mistake or a product failed under warranty, then we will cover the shipping.
- What do I need to do to prepare my return and where do I send it? You will first need to contact our Customer Service Department and get a (RMA) Return Merchandise Authorization. They will instruct you on where and how to return product. You can call or email RMA@bpnorthwest.com
- What is a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization ?) We use the RMA to help ensure that your return gets refunded to you. It is amazing how many packages we get back with no documentation or information as to where and who it came from. You can simply write the RMA on the outside of the box and we will know who it came from and why it was returned.
- How will you credit me back for my return? We usually credit back by writing you a check for the return amount. You can request an alternate credit method.
- How long will my return/refund take to process? This depends on the nature of the return. A simple returned product is usually credited within a week of it arriving at our warehouse. Warranty credits can take longer depending on the situation (for example shock refunds are dependent upon the manufacturer's evaluation of the failed product.)
- When does my credit card get charged for an order? We do not charge credit cards until the products on your order are confirmed as shipping.
Here is the step-by-step process:
1. You place your order.
2. When the products are available to fill your order, your order is allocated against our warehouse stock.
3. Allocated orders have the credit card charge authorized (funds are reserved but not yet captured) for the items on that allocation.
4. Parts are pulled and packed by warehouse staff.
5. Packed orders are scanned in to our shipping system
6. Shipping system notifies our main system that the order has shipped which triggers the main system to capture funds using the prior authorization.
You may cancel your order any time before it ships and your card won't be charged.